Globe Motors provides a complete range of car servicing options at our garage in Camden. With more than 35 years of shared trade and industry experience, our highly skilled team performs oil, interim and full car servicing. We have a hard-earned reputation for reliability, honesty and outstanding workmanship stretching back to our establishment in 1999. As a result, we welcome motorists from across the wider London area, including Chelsea, Kensington, Harringay and Stoke Newington, as well as the surrounding counties. If we uncover any underlying issues with your vehicle, we also carry out the required repairs at highly competitive rates.
As your garage of choice, Globe Motors provides three car servicing options:
1. Oil Service (GM1) – This service renews the levels of oil and other fluids essential for optimal, and safe, vehicle performance.
2. Interim Service (GM2) – Ideal for high-mileage motorists, interim servicing should be carried out every 6 months or after 6,000 miles travelled, whichever occurs first.
3. Full Service (GM3) – Industry recommendations state full car servicing should be undertaken every 12 months or after 12,000 miles travelled, whichever occurs first.
If you live in Camden, Chelsea, the wider London area or any of the surrounding locations, please call us on 020 7387 8803 to schedule your own car servicing.
When visiting our garage for an oil service, motorists can expect the following:
• Renewal of Engine Oil
• Renewal of Oil Filter
• Check and Top-Up Brake Fluid
• Check and Top-Up Coolant
• Check and Top-Up Battery Fluid
• Check and Top-Up Windscreen Fluid
When visiting our garage for interim car servicing, motorists can expect all of the above as well as:
• Renewal of Spark Plugs
• Renewal of Air Filter
• Check and Top-Up Gearbox
• Check and Top-Up Axels
• Check and Top-Up Power Steering
• Check and Adjust Drive Belts (Power Steering and Alternator Only)
When visiting our garage for full car servicing, motorists can expect the checks covered in oil and interim servicing as well as:
• Renewal of Fuel Filter
• Check Coolant (Anti-Freeze)
• Check, Clean and Adjust Front Brakes
• Check, Clean and Adjust Rear Brakes
• Check and Adjust AUX Belts
• Check and Adjust Suspension and Steering
• Check Tyre Pressure
• Check Wheel Bearings
• Check Head Lamps
• Check Lighting Equipment
• Check and Top-Up Power Steering Fluid
• Check and Adjust Brake System (ABS Warning System)
• Check and Adjust Clutch
• Renewal of Dust Filter
• Renewal of Pollen Filter
• Check CV Gaiter/Joints
• Road Test Vehicle Report Findings
• Reset Service Interval Indicator
• General Vehicle Clean Up
Our Camden-based mechanics perform all car servicing options to industry standards and provide a full service report. We also stamp your vehicle’s service book to demonstrate our work has come to a satisfactory conclusion. These service stamps remain essential to the history of any car, maximising its resale value.
Car servicing optimises your vehicle’s safety, fuel efficiency and overall performance while on the roads of Camden, Chelsea and the wider London area. They also prevent small issues becoming much larger problems, thus reducing the likelihood of major car repairs.
Globe Motors also offers a locally trusted MOT service.